Terms and Conditions
Visit Hebrides is a division of Visit Scotland Outer Hebrides, 4 South Beach Street, Stornoway, Isle of Lewis, HS1 2XY. Data collected for marketing and statistical purposes by Visit Hebrides is the property of VisitScotland Outer Hebrides.
The design and contents of this website are fully protected by United Kingdom copyright law. All rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form by any means, electronical, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the written permission of the publisher and copyright owner. Enquiries should be directed to Visit Hebrides (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to the appropriate copyright owner where given.
If you choose to register your contact details with Visit Hebrides (acting in conjunction with and on behalf of Visit Scotland Outer Hebrides), we will not make your details available to any 3rd parties unless you specifically request that we do so (for example by submitting a message to our Discussion board.) We do not share or sell information to any 3rd parties. However, we may occasionally send you offers which you may be interested in. If you do not wish us to do so, please contact us in writing.
Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site. Visit Hebrides reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Whilst Visit Hebrides endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, Visit Hebrides will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time.
- Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
- Whilst Visit Hebrides endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Visit Hebrides does not accept any liability for error or omission.
- Visit Hebrides disclaims any responsibility for any loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by any company, individual or firm referred to herein. It is the sole responsibility of the visitor to take reasonable precautions to ensure that holiday and activity providers have the appropriate health and safety measures and licenses in place and that they comply with required UK and European legislation.
- Parts of this site contains materials and information submitted to Visit Hebrides by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on this site comply with national and relevant foreign law. Visit Hebrides can not guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation and any all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
- Visit Hebrides shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- Visit Hebrides accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hyperlink from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- By accessing any part of this site, you should be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Scottish law.